Are you conscious of the quality of your content? Plagiarism is the most impatient thing facing all industries. It is a kind of piracy that can hit a website from search engines. Plagiarism is also a Question mark on the writing ability of professionals. People want to get rid of it. If you want plagiarism-free content then you are at the right place. I am here to share a surprising plagiarism checker by top SEO tools 2021.
Surprising Plagiarism Checker by Top SEO Tools:
Plagiarism has become a worldwide problem these days. Industries are trying their best to avoid plagiarized content on the internet. Students, teachers, bloggers, and writing professionals also want plagiarism-free content. They try to overcome this problem. Now the internet has made our lives easier. We can check content attributes by some plagiarism checker tools free as well as paid. Here, I am going to announce the list of Surprising Plagiarism checkers by top SEO tools. It would help you to check their content for education as well as business purposes.
- Small SEO Tools
- Search Engine Reports
- Paper Rater
- Small SEO tool is all in one tool. It has many features like article rewriting, grammar checker, PDF to word, and many other jobs. It also has the feature of the WordPress plugin. You can install this plugin in your WordPress. It automatically checks your content either it’s plagiarism-free or not. if you don’t have a WordPress website this tool is available in your Chrome.
- A small SEO tool comforts you with its downloading feature. After checking your content, you may easily download the report of plagiarism search. That report may also be shared by using this tool. It’s a multi-lingual tool. It can check your content in different languages.
- It has an auto-rewriting feature. When you are willing to get the benefits of this superb feature, you just have to click the auto- rewriting feature. A small SEO tool will beautifully rewrite your content.
- Its benefits have been increased with its multiple document formats. You can check your content by adding doc, Docx, pdf, text, and RTF. It can also pick your content from clouds eg. Google drive. It doesn’t matter which format are you using? It is available to comfort you.
- Small SEO tools have the ability to check billions of pages of your website. Once you add your website’s URL, it would diagnose it in a few minutes and then show you the accurate results.
- This tool shows the results in percentage. Once you add your content, it would tell you how much content is plagiarized and how much is unique? This tool provides the results in a colorful sentence-wise list. It also gives you a document view. Once you click the document view it will take you to the amazing feature of document view and highlight your content’s plagiarized part.
plagiarism meaning in urdu
In its free version, it is not effective as in its paid version. It has limited access to the free version. You have to go to its premium version to enjoy all features.
- It highlights exact matches vs near exact matches with parallel colors.
- It has been serving more than two million people worldwide including teachers, students, bloggers, and professionals.
- Its free version is available.
- It respects users’ privacy and doesn’t save content in its database.
- Its DeepSearch™ technology scans deeply to find plagiarism in depth.
- It facilitates by excluding URLs that you don’t want to include.
- you can upload multiple files at a time.
- In the free version, the user is able to check only 500 words and generate three reports in a month.
- It doesn’t fulfill the needs of grammar checking.
- Its pricing plan is on a monthly basis. It has no annual plan.
- It supports 200 languages.
- Its premium plans are more affordable as compare to other plagiarism checker. If you don’t have enough budget you may get one day plan for only $8.
- It gives a detailed and authentic report of your document.
- It’s easy to use.
- It supports TXT, HTML, DOC, DOCX, XLS, XLSX, FB2, PDB, PDF, RTF, ODT and many other formats.
- Free checks are limited.
- MAC and IOS users can’t use it.
- Its scanning speed is quite slow.
- It is unlimited to use.
- User Content has been safe and secure.
- It doesn’t highlight plagiarised content clearly. It shows a complex list of sources.
- It doesn’t show results directly. It depends upon Google searches.
- It shows unnecessary ads.
- It is easy to use and support various types of document.
- It is compatible with google drive.
- It assigns the score after analysis.
- It is capable of checking 5000 words at a time.
- It supports worldwide usage.
- In the free version, it only checks 1000 words.
- Users have to sign in to use it completely.
- It doesn’t generate a complete report in the free version.
- It highly protects customer privacy.
- It is not only a plagiarism checker but also provides services for academic writing.
- Its mobile app is available on IOS.
- It is a user-friendly platform.
- It doesn’t support any discount to a new user.
- user documents could be sell in their writing service.
- It doesn’t deduct all plagiarism authentically.
- It usually gives good suggestions to get high rankings on search Engines.
- It is one of the biggest mediums for making assignments both for the teachers as well as students.
- It is fast and easy to use.
- Its automated proofreader makes your text more effective.
- It is an English language-based tool.
- It supports many distracting ads and fake buttons.
- It is not a very accurate plagiarism checker.
- It is quite slow than Grammarly.
Sign up first
- It is a free tool to use for teachers, students, and bloggers.
- It gives necessary information.
- It can check your document with unlimited words.
- It offers a $1 bonus to its new users when they purchase its premium package.
- It is only available for desktop users.
- It is very accurate for students only.
- It also detects grammar errors as well as plagiarized content.
- It is easily accessible both on mobile as well as desktop.
- It shows highly accurate results.
- It gives suggestions at the spot to improve one’s writing skills.
- It’s very simple to use.
- Its premium version is quite costly to afford for some people who are not willing to access all its functions.
- It doesn’t work on Google Docs.
- It doesn’t always work perfectly.
- It shows good results.
- It can be used in Google Docs.
- It costs $8 per month
- Its billing mechanism could be canceled at any time without any cancellation fee.
- Almost 20,000 people are using this plagiarism checker.
- It is not very accurate in its free version.
- Its tracking speed has been slow with lengthy text.
- It sends a notification if user’s content gets copied by others
- Its UI user interface is very simple and easy.
- It facilitates bloggers by its accurate plagiarism checker WordPress plugin.
- It costs heavily in its premium packages.
- Sometimes it doesn’t work properly and shows inaccurate results.
- It highlights texts to makes them more effective for users and more attractive for readers.
- It could be purchased easily.
- It detects plagiarism efficiently and provides easy to read details
- Users have to share their E-mail and other details to get access.
- It checks only 2000 words for free.